One of my friends just got this message from an overseas team member of theirs in France, and I wanted to pass it along.
Coronavirus is now in all 50 US states and many major cities have already issued mandatory lockdowns. A national lockdown is very likely to come soon. Stay safe and be prepared.
I’m writing from the future… well, your future since we’re 15-20 days ahead of you in the pandemic.
In France we’re entering lockdown tomorrow, but make no mistake you’ll enter lockdown too, next week (if you’re lucky, the earlier the better) or the week after. (France’s coronavirus lockdown) (France triples fines for breaking coronavirus lockdown)
By now, you must have all stocked on food and supplies, hand sanitizers, liquid soaps and chlorine-based wipes and disinfectants (very important!).
– Don’t make the mistake of thinking that it’s just like the flu. It’s not. We have one of the best healthcare system in the world, miles ahead of Italy, and it’s already being overwhelmed in some areas. It’s not the flu, it’s a disaster, an invisible hurricane or earthquake that will sweep across the country in a matter of weeks.
– Don’t believe that it only hits old people. Half of people hospitalized in France are less than 60 years old, and we’re talking 20+ days of hospitalization with severe pneumonia and lung damages.
– Don’t go to the groceries stores when the lockdown is imminent, that’s the best way to catch COVID-19
– If you have old family members and they don’t live with you, prepare them for not getting visits for a while. Teach them how to skype.
– Prepare yourself and your family mentally and physically to stay at home for at least a month (probably much more). Make sure your computers work, prepare about fun ways to spend the time!
– You might have trouble focusing on anything else when the lockdown is looming (that’s me, right now). Don’t binge the news, they’re addictive (again, that’s me). Don’t expect much work from me for the next couple of days, sorry. After a few of days of lockdown, things should get back to normal (I hope!).”
Clearly, this is no ordinary flu, and is much more aggressive.
If your immune system can’t fight off the infection, it quickly turns to pneumonia and is often fatal.
Even worse, if things really take off like they are predicting, you won’t even be able to get proper treatment because the hospitals will be flooded.
Simply put, the very BEST way to protect yourself is to make sure your immune system is in top shape. This can both prevent contracting it in the first place, and even if you do, preventing it from turning into pneumonia and becoming fatal.
So, what’s the best route to fortify our immune systems right now?
Top Ten Natural Anti-Viral Agents
15 Impressive Herbs with Antiviral Activity
Start now to make sure you are staying prepared.
Leave a Reply